Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
For Wolf Pack member’s teleworking, here are some resources to help get you started and stay secured. Ensure you have a CAC reader for access to most of these features.
Gain access to your government email from home with a personal computer:
1. Open your web browser
2. Visit https://webmail.apps.mil/
3. Select your email certificate to access your email on the internet. If the email certificate fails,
use your DOD ID certificate
Before you can start working from home with a work computer, members must get the latest VPN software installed by the 8th Communications Squadron and have a government issued laptop that has been imaged. Then you can gain access from home with a work computer:
1. Click "USAF VPN Client" on desktop
2. Click "Connect"
3. Click "OK, Proceed to Application"
4. Select "Authentication" Cert, Click "OK"
5. Enter CAC Pin
6. Access government email, shared drives, SharePoint, teams and other networked applications as you would on
a NIPR terminal.
Need to call a DSN phone number from a Korean cell phone? Dial 063-470-XXXX.
You can also reach the base operator at 063-470-1110.
Keep up to date on all the latest local and higher headquarters COVID-19 information and guidance on the 8th Fighter Wing SharePoint.
Stay connected with the myPers mobile capability. Add your personal email as a secondary email in myPers to receive your PIN to your work and personal accounts. For additional instructions and log-in guides, click the hyperlinks to access this capability for Apple products or Android products.