CLICK HERE FOR THE COVID-19 NEWCOMERS GUIDE
On behalf of the 8th Fighter Wing commander, welcome (or welcome back) to Korea and the historic WOLF PACK!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 8th Fighter Wing installation commander has declared a public health emergency for Kunsan Air Base. As a result, you will take two COVID-19 tests, one upon arrival and one on day 12 of your quarantine. Additionally, you ARE ORDERED to comply with the following quarantine requirements, in order to protect the pack:
1. Stay in your quarantine location. You will quarantine for at least 14 days and your release is conditional upon negative COVID test results. DO NOT leave your quarantine location until instructed by your squadron leadership – to include your squadron commander, squadron director of operations, squadron superintendent, or squadron first sergeant.
2. DO NOT LEAVE your quarantine location unless there is an immediate threat or concern to your life or safety. In such a case, you must contact your quarantine POC to inform them immediately once you are safe.
3. DO NOT have physical contact with any individuals. Maintain a minimum of 6 feet from all personnel, and always wear a mask when communicating in person.
4. Report any illness or COVID-19 symptoms to public health immediately. Symptoms could include fever, chills, fatigue, body/muscle aches, sore throat, chest pain, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, loss of taste or smell, congestion, runny nose, headache, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
5. Read and understand all COVID-19 policies and guidance provided in the Kunsan AB Medical On and Off Base Rules of Engagement packet given to you by your unit/sponsor and also available on this page.
6. Failure to comply with these orders will result in punitive actions. Violators of procedures, protocols, provisions, and/or orders detailed in this memorandum may be charged with a crime under Article 84, Breach of Medical Quarantine, Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ); Article 92, Failure to Obey an Order or Regulation, UCMJ; and/or 42 USC Section 241d, punishable with a fine up to $1,000, debarment from all USFK installations for two years, imprisonment for not more than one year, dishonorable discharge, and/or all of the above. This order is in effect to protect the force, to protect you, and to protect the mission.
It is only through your discipline and vigilance in adhering to these quarantine measures that we can continue to keep the Wolf Pack COVID-free!
Remain Vigilant! Remain Healthy! Remain Ready!
CAO 16 Feb 2021
Click here to join the
Wolf Pack ROM
Click here to visit the